Creative Learning Alliance
Joplin, MO | https://creativelearningalliance.org
Our vision is to engage people of all ages in hands-on learning, driven by curiosity and play. We aim to do this by creating a hands-on, STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Mathematics) based attraction that exercises curiosity, promotes exploration, and develops imagination through interactivity.
The center will:
- Improve the quality of life for residents of Joplin by increasing community pride and providing a recreational and learning activity to do with their children without having to travel to other states or areas of Missouri to do so.
- Increase economic impact by drawing visitors to Joplin not only to visit the center, but to dine in restaurants, shop, and frequent the city’s other attractions.
- Provide partnership opportunities for business and education through the center’s focus on STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics).
- Assist local employers to recruit employees from outside the area by providing a showcase attraction that enhances the quality of life expected for their families.
- Provide a positive, fun learning experience to area children that will spur curiosity, learning, and open their minds to a wide range of potential career opportunities.