Drury is a new kind of university that honors and effectively links liberal arts and sciences to the study of professional areas. In doing so, students are more authentically connected to:
- Why what they are learning matters and how they can apply it in real life.
- Why decisions, both personally and professionally, should come from a place of ethics and morality.
- Faculty: accessibility is a point of pride for us because we are a teaching university.
- The community: in the classroom, on campus and beyond.
- Thought leaders and mentors: from freshman year to graduation to job search to alumni connections. At Drury, students make lifelong connections.
- Wellness and sustainability as a way of life rather than a task. We believe healthy people lead happier, longer, more productive lives.
- Community outreach as part of a life well lived.
- A spirit of entrepreneurship, which inspires confidence, creativity and accountability.
- An environment of collaboration where students are actively involved in enhancing their Drury experience.
- A life well lived: Drury students learn how to connect dreams and aspirations to successful futures.
Make the connection. Pass it on.
By Drury University56%